- 5 gallon 4-5 ft, well branched tree
- Dwarf and compact, BEARS LOTS AND LOTS OF FRUIT
- 8-10 FT FULLY GROWN, self fertile,
- Disease-resistant to bacterial spot
- FULL SUN- zones 4-9,
- great for both eating, pies, preserves, or canning
We cannot ship certain fruit trees to California. We cannot ship plants over 2 gallons to California.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.