Our full size lopper, the IW1425, cuts up to 2.5 � with ease! Slide lock handles with easy push buttons make adjusting the length of the tool a breeze. The lopper extends from 30 � out to 43 � to fit any type of work. We believe this tool will be the most powerful lopper on the market. The head is made entirely of hardened carbon steel. It ™s short stout curved blade allows it to cut dead or green wood. It is the only ratchet lopper with all replaceable parts including the handles. These handles give it unparalleled leverage through its 6 gear ratchet system.
- Strong Aluminum Handles ”Lightweight & Rust-free
- Special Ergonomic Non-Slip Grips for Comfort and Reduced Hand Fatigue
- Triple Tempered High Carbon Steel
- All parts are replaceable including the handles.
- Dual purpose jaw has a serrated edge for a strong grip, and a smooth edge to protect the tree.
- Ideal for all types of wood.
- 6 Ratchet gears for consistent cutting leverage.
- Built in oiling system cleans as you cut.
- Pin lock extendable handles
- 5 inch tang depth
- 2 1/2 inch Cutting Capacity
Plants will be shipped semi-bare-root (with little soil) from December to April. As the plants are dormant (sleeping), it is perfectly safe to send them bare-root. Winter is the safest and the best time to ship plants.
This plant will be shipped in 2 - 7 days, Please email us ASAP if you want this plant to be shipped in spring.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.