Liriope muscari 'Royal Purple' Royal Purple Lily Turf
Liriope muscari 'Royal Purple' has ½" wide, green leaf blades. Blooms with full, deep purple flower spikes mid-Summer. Royal Purple Liriope stays in clump form. It does not spread by rhizomes. Perfect for borders, edging and mixed beds. Also used for erosion control on banks, slopes, large bed plantings and in woodland gardens.
- Sun to Shade
- Evergreen - cut back late Winter
- Deep Purple flower spikes- Mid-Summer
- Stays in clump form - no rhizomes
- Good choice for borders and edging
- also suitable for ground cover and mass planting
- Moderately salt tolerant
- Height: 12-15 Inches
- Spread: 12-18 Inches
- Hardiness Zone: 5/6-10
We cannot ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 8-11 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 1-3 ft.
- Full Part Sun
- Mature Width:
- 1-3 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Plumbago auriculata 'Dark Blue'
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- August and December
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!