- ALTHEA (Rose of Sharon) Abundance of Gorgeous, Double Pink, Carnation-like Flowers
- BLOOMS FROM summer till frost
- highly adaptable, sun/partial shade,
- GOOD FOR BORDERS,SCREEN, CAN BE PLANTED IN GROUPS OR SPECIMEN
- 5-8 ft tall fully grown,hardy in zones 5-9
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.