- Holly Fern Cyrtomium falcatum - aka Japanese holly fern
- EXCELLENT border/accent plant, for shady locations
- EVERGREEN SHRUB, Stiff, erect dark green shiny fronds of holly-like leaflets
- Full to partial shade, Looks gorgeous in shade areas
- 2 - 3 Ft fully grown, Hardy in zones 5-9,
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||1-2 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Partial to Full Shade|
|Mature Width:||1-2 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Cornus sericea|
|Growth Rate:||Cyrtomium falcatum 'Rochfordianum|