shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California.
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
Most plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring
- Peach Cocktail Tree (5 in 1) 5 Different types of peaches from One Tree (bare-root). These are mature plants, with excellent Root System. The plants have been expertly bud grafted by hand. Pruning, Trimming and training has already been done to the plant so that you get a plant which will give you Fruits for a long time.
- Produces 5 different kinds of peaches on one tree. One tree will bear Belle of Georgia Peach, June gold Peach, RED Haven Peach, Hale haven Peach, Elberta peach.
- 8-12 ft tall, fully grown. The plant shipped is around 2 ft tal (after trimming)
- hardy in zones 5-9, Full sun. Will produce peaches in 2 years
Plants will be shipped semi-bare-root (with little soil) from December to April. As the plants are dormant (sleeping), it is perfectly safe to send them bare-root. Winter is the safest and the best time to ship plants.
This plant will be shipped in 2 - 7 days, Please email us ASAP if you want this plant to be shipped in spring.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 6-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 10-15 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 5-10 ft
- Botanical Name:
- Prunus persica 'Harvester'
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!