CAMELLIA BLOOMS IN FALL & WINTER.WHEN MOST OF THE PLANTS LOOK DEAD.
- Camellia japonica Bart Colbert Variegated
- Plant shipped in 1 gallon pot 12-18" tall
- Dark pink and white marble blooms
- Blooms late winter to early spring (Jan - March)
- Mature size is 8 - 10 ft tall
- 6 ft wide
- Hardy in zones 7-10
- Part shade to part sun
- Produces Large semi double petal blooms,
- Dark pink with white marble variegation.
- The bloom is quite large ( about 4-6 inches across ), Blooms mid to late season ( Jan to March ).
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.