How is the plant shipped THE PLANT IS SHIPPED IN ITS POT, FIRMLY SECURED WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANTS LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS (Plants maybe shipped in smaller pots for ease of shipping) CANNOT SHIP TO CA Please contact us within 7 - 10 days in case of any problems with your plant
- Camellia japonica LITTLE SLAM, shipped in 3 gallon pot,2-3 ft tall
- Rich red miniature double flowers
- mature size is 6-8 ft tall and 4-6 ft wide, bloomsearly to mid season
- Evergreen,camellia-rose of the winter
- part sun/shade, hardy in zone 8-11, cant ship to Ca
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.