CAMELLIA BLOOMS IN FALL & WINTER. WHEN MOST OF THE PLANTS LOOK DEAD.
- Camellia japonica MAROON AND GOLD, shipped in 3 gallon pot,2-3 ft tall
- Maroon. Small to medium, loose peony form with golden stamens
- mature size is 6-8 ft tall and 4-6 ft wide, midseason to late blooms
- Evergreen,camellia-rose of the winter
- part sun/shade, hardy in zone 7-10,
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
How is the plant shipped THE PLANT IS SHIPPED IN ITS POT, FIRMLY SECURED WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANTS LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS (Plants maybe shipped in smaller pots for ease of shipping)Please contact us within 7 - 10 days in case of any problems with your plant
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.