EVERGREEN SHRUB, , blooms early fall to mid winter........camellias blooms when no others plants have blooms,...... Japanese Camellia, Common Camellia......
- CAMELLIA sasanqua ''Yoi Machi''- shipped in 3 gallon pot-2-3 ft tall
- gorgeous white petals with pale pink margins, blooms in Fall/winter
- blooms when most of the plants look dead in fall, BLOOM from fall to midwinter
- mature size is 10-12 ft height, and 4-7 ft width
- part sun/shade, hardy in zone 7-10,
Plants will be shipped semi-bare-root (with little soil) from December to April. As the plants are dormant (sleeping), it is perfectly safe to send them bare-root. Winter is the safest and the best time to ship plants.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.