- - shipped in 3 gallon pot 7-9" tall
- Full TO Part Sun, mature size is 6-8 ft, ZONE 5-9
- one of the older Japanese maple cultivars
- superb tolerance of heat and humidity,
- Gold Medal from the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 6-8 ft.
- Full Partial
- Mature Width:
- 8-12 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Acer palmatum 'Tamukeyama
- Growth Rate: