- Originally from the dry regions of South Africa, the Dwarf Jade is a fleshy, soft, woody small tree that grows up to 3m (10ft.)
- It has a thick trunk, but a fine branch structure with thick green oval-shaped succulent leaves.
- During autumn months it occasionally blossoms white flowers, but only if there have been droughts in the season.
- The bark is green and soft when it's young, and it transitions into a red-brown color as it ages.
- Plants may loose their leaves during Winter/Fall
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.