CAMELLIA JAPONICA, Camellia APRIL BLUSH- shipped in 3 gallon pot-18-30" tall,>
- April Blush’ provides year-round interest, glossy dark green leaves, smooth gray bark. From late winter to spring, its rounded buds open to present many large, semi-double, pale pink flowers
- Camellias blooms when most of the other plants look dead
- mature size is 8-10 ft height, and 6-8 ft width
- part sun/shade, hardy in zone 6-10, cold hardy
- THE PLANT IS SHIPPED IN ITS POT, FIRMLY SECURED WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANT LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 8-10 ft.
- Full Partial
- Mature Width:
- 6-8 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Camellia sasanqua 'Yuletide'
- Growth Rate: