camellia japonica LAURA WALKER Rose red plant shipped in 3 gallon pot ; tall Bright red. Large semi-double to anemone blooms Evergreen, Vigorous compact upright growth blooms midwinter to early spring (Jan - March) mature size is 6-10 ft tall 6-10 ft wide hardy in zones 7-10 part shade to part sun Produces Large semi double anemone blooms, Rose red. Large semi-double to anemone The bloom is quite large (about 4-6 inches across) Blooms early to mid season (Jan to March)
- Camellia Japonica ADOLPHE AUDUSSON SPECIAL, in 3 gallon pot,2-3 ft tall
- Predominantly white over dk red. Large semidoubleter/ early spring months
- mature size is 8-12 ft tall and 6-8 ft wide
- Evergreen,camellia-rose of the winter
- part sun/shade, hardy in zone 7-9, cant ship to Ca
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.