CAMELLIA BLOOMS IN FALL & WINTER.
WHEN MOST OF THE OTHER PLANTS LOOK DEAD.
- Camellia Daikaguru Showy Variegated Pink Blooms in Fall-early Spring,3 Gallon, beautiful pink and white blooms from fall to early spring
- this plants when most of the plants have no leaves -evergreen plant
- mature size is 8-10 ft height and 6-8 ft width
- part sun/shade, hardy in zone 7-10
CAMELLIA JAPONICA PINK BLOOMS 3 gallon size
'DAIKAGURU' PINK Camellia
- rose of the winter
- Variegated pink flowers with white splashes
- Pink, peony like flowers
- blooms from late Fall and sometimes to early spring
- mature size is 8-10 ft height
- and 6-8 ft width
- hardy in zone 7-10
- part sun/shade
Variegated blooms of pink and white, when no others plants have blooms and the whole plant is filled with large flowers blooms from Fall to, sometimes, early spring
Most plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.