EVERGREEN SHRUB, , Camellias bloom from fall to winter and early spring......
- CAMELLIA japonica NUCCIO'S CAMEO
- Light pink to coral pink. Medium- large, formal double to rose form double,
- blooms when most of the plants look dead in fall, BLOOM from winter to early spring
- mature size is 8-10 ft height, and 4-7 ft width
- part sun/shade, hardy in zone 7-10,
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-10 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 1-2 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 3-5 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Rosa 'Meijocos
- Growth Rate: