- CRAPE MYRTLE 'Pocomoke'
- Dwarf hybrid Crape Myrtle shrub
- Purple-pink flowers
- cold hardy
- dwarf, compact
- summer blooming
- mature size is ~2 ft tall
- hardy in zones 6-10
- full sun
compact and dwarf sized Crape Myrtle, all summer blooming
cold hardy-easy grower and drought tolerant
- CRAPE MYRTLE 'Pocomoke' Dwarf type- Dwarf, 8-15" tall
- ideal for smaller gardens,terraces and balconies
- A unique dwarf-size, multistemmed shrub with panicles of soft purple- pink flowers
- Cold hardy(-10F), Drought &Disease resistant and thrives in sun and heat
- mature size is ~2 ft tall,hardy in zones 6-10 (-10F),full sun
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 6-10
|Mature Height:||2 Feet|
|Mature width:||8 to 15 Inches|