- Monarda didyma 'Raspberry Wine' Fragrant, grey-green foliage, deep wine edible flowers in summer, moist soil, powdery mildew resistant. An uncommon variety it is highly attractive to hummingbirds and has good vigor in the garden.
- Full / partial sun.
- Deer and rabbit resistant.
- Attracts Hummingbirds and butterflies.
- Height 35"-47"
- Width 24"-30"
- Hardiness Zone:4 -9
- Characteristics & Attributes: Use around evergreen shrubs and conifers, or between pavers. Great plant to use for lawn substitute or to cover slopes.
- Attributes:Container, Mass Planting, Evergreen, Spring Bloomer, Drought Tolerant, deer Resistant.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-10 outdoors
|Mature Height:||1-2 ft.|
|Mature width:||2-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Ilex vomitoria 'Gremicr'|