FROST PROOF GARDENIA(liner) FRAGRANT EVERGREEN, can handle late spring frost
- FROST PROOF GARDENIA EVERGREEN SHRUB
- Can handle colder weather, low maintenance
- easy to grow
- deer resistant
- White very fragrant flowers,
- blooms spring- summer
- good hedge, border or foundation plant
- partial to full sun
- 3-4 ft tall
- hardy in zones 7-10
- This gardenia will bear flowers even after late spring frost, hence the name.
- pest and disease resistant
shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California.
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
Most plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring