SHIPPING METHOD: THE PLANT IS SHIPPED IN ITS POT, FIRMLY SECURED TO THE BOX WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANT LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS
shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California.
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
- Vanilla Strawberry Paniculata HYDRANGEA,31 gallon plant, 10-16" tall
- Voted top plant of 2010 by the American Nursery and Landscape Association
- Large Shrub With Bright Green Foliage and Gorgeous White Blooms That Turn Pink, Red and Burgandy With Age
- 6-8' Tall/Wide Mature Size. Great for Flower Arrangements. Brilliant Contrast To The Green Foliage.
- FULL SUN/Part shade, Hardy in zones 4-9
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.