Acora White Crape Myrtle, Georgeous clusters of pure white, crinkled flowers, amazing dwarf crape mrytle that serves as a large shrub or small tree with a weeping form, rich fall color,
- As a shrub it is is ideal for use as a specimen. As this crape myrtle grows, lower branches can be removed to desired height to form a small weeping tree useful as an attractive focal point specimen in landscape borders or home foundation planting. Acoma Crape Myrtle can be grown as a large shrub or small tree
- Very low maintenance Single post hole digger works perfectly , special soil isn't needed ,Dig, plant, and water
- Dark green foliage with pure white flowers. The fall color is red and purple and the attractive bark is a feature all winter long.
- Sun: Full sun , Size: reaches 5-10' ft tall and wide
- Hardiness zone: 6- 10
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-10 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 20-30 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 20 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Lagerstroemia x 'Natchez'
- Growth Rate: