- Welder MUSCADINE Grape Vine Shrub-1 gallon size plant (2 Yr old Bareroot Plant)
- Bronze; fruit are medium in size, good flavor, very sweet, high yields.
- Very vigorous and disease resistant, Uses: Wine, Fresh, Juice, and Jelly.
- Hardy in zone 7-9, medium sized bronze muscadine and is great for producing juice and wine.
- Very high sugar content (18-19%), Self-Pollinating
What is a bare-root shipping(SEMI-BARE ROOT): When the plant is shipped with the roots taken out of the pot/ground, and the roots are then wrapped in moist paper, with or without soil. The roots wrapped in moist medium is then covered with some kind of plastic to hold the moisture. The paper with moisture will keep the plant alive, during the journey. The biggest advantage of this method is the cost of shipping is very much reduced- also very, very safe method in winter months. The plants, once received, roots should be given a soak-immediately for 30 minutes and planted immediately. ANY DAMAGE/DISLIKE/DISPUTE SHOULD BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 24 hrs for returns, for bareroot THIS IS THE SAFEST METHOD TO SHIP DURING THE WINTER MONTHS (when the plants are dormant) (Hydrangeas Shrub, Evergreens, Gardenia)