will not die back to the ground in winter, like Hardy Hibiscus. SHIPPING METHOD: THE PLANT IS SHIPPED IN ITS POT, FIRMLY SECURED TO THE BOX WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANT LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS
- FIJI HIBISCUS, Rose of Sharon,shipped in 1 gallon pot, 12-20" tall
- Gorgeous, semi-double blooms starts pink, gradually fading to light pink
- The deep red center dramatically highlights the delicate blooms
- Part of the First Editions(R) plant collection
- 5-8 ft tall, fully grown, Full sun/partial shade, hardy in zones 5-9
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.