- BARTLETT PEAR tree, , well branched tree
- semi-Dwarf and compact, clusters of tiny scented,elegant white blossoms
- 10-15 Ft FULLY GROWN, self fertile,Disease-resistant to bacterial spot
- FULL SUN- zones 4-9,Blooms Mid -April
- Canning Pear, prized for use in preserves, tarts and other dishes
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.