Shasta Viburnum, Double Viburnum
Large deciduous shrub with a rectangular profile, usually wider than tall.Â It produces an upright trunk - oftentimes several trunks - that produce parallel, horizontal branches spaced about a foot apart. These tiered, evenly spaced branches give Shasta a distinctive wintertime appearance.
- Bird Friendly, Fall Color, Ornamental Berries
- An excellent hedge or specimen plant
- Easy to grow, great for borders & foundations
- Large and upright growing
- White spring bloom is abundant and slightly fragrant
- Height 5-8 ft
- Full Sun, Hardy in Zones 6-10
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years. Plants are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping. Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves, looking dead and dry, is very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by California Department of Agriculture.Â