Crown Jewel Gardenia Fragrant, Evergreen, Gallon Plant
- Crown Jewel Gardenia EVERGREEN SHRUB shipped in gallon pot
- extremely fragrant flowers Double fragrant blooms have a soft texture, blooming heavier and later than other gardenias.
- needs regular watering
- SPRING THROUGH FALL
- White very fragrant flowers,
- LARGE double blooms
- shiny foliage
- good hedge, border or low screen
- partial to full sun
- Low-growing, 2 to 3 ft. tall and 3 to 5 ft. wide.Deer Resistant, Dwarf Plant, Easy Care, Gift Plant, Year-round Interest
- hardy in zones 6-11
Crown Jewel Gardenia
, Dwarf Plant, Easy Care, Gift Plant,Flowers for Cutting, Fragrant, Long Bloom Season, Showy Flowers. Year-round Interestders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California.
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
Most plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring
- 'Crown Jewel Gardenia EVERGREEN SHRUB - Gallon size plant
- Gorgeous double white, very fragrant blooms, Glossy, Dark Green Leaves
- VERY COLD HARDY-can grow in zone 6B with mulching or indoors (-5 to 0 F)
- Hardy in zones 6B-11, 3-4 ft tall and wide with mature.
- Blooms in May through Summe. Slow Growing