(1 Gallon) Red Canna Lilly, Blooms Late Spring to Early Frost, Very Colorful Blooms of Ruffled Spikes Tapering to Refined Buds.
Shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California.
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
- RED CANNA LILY (pacific scarlet canna)- 1 Gallon Plant, 10-15" tall
- Red Flowers with ruffled spikes tapering to refined buds.
- Paddle-shaped leaves and sheathing leafstalks in shades of green or bronze.
- Hardy to zone 8-11, Full Sun
- Where not hardy, plant outdoors in early summer-around the same time you'd put in tomato plants.