ALTHEA SINGLE PINK with red throat-1 gallon size ROSE OF SHARON PLANT shipped in 1 gallon pot, 12- 18" tall single PINK blooms with red throat( Rose of Sharon) heat and drought tolerant single pink flowers with red throat beautiful PINK flowers in summer low maintenance adapts well to most soils 8-10 ft tall, hardy in zones 5-9 sun/partial shade Very hardy plant, drought resistant, attracts butterflies, very attractive flower. Unlike Hibiscus, doesn't die down to the ground in fall produces lots of PINK blooms in the summer shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California. The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
- (Tree Form 3 Gallon) ALTHEA APHRODITE- Tree Form means the plant is shaped by specialists, to take a well-known, beautiful shrub and more or less turns it into an art form. Tree form plants are manipulated, with grafting, by uniting a trunk and the shrub to form a tree. SINGLE PINK with red throat, Plant shipped in around 2-4 ft tall
- Each was beautiful as a shrub and made even more unique and attractive as a small tree. The tree form plant totally changes the landscape. Very large single PINK blooms with red throat in summer( Rose of Sharon) cover the plant from late spring thru midsummer
- hardy in zones 5-9,sun/partial shade,8-12 ft tall, fully grown
- heat and drought tolerant, Very hardy plant,
- low maintenance, adapts well to most soils,vigorous grower
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.