- ROYAL STAR MAGNOLIA TREE
- star shaped white flowers, in winter and early spring(star Magnolia)
- grows to 10-15 ft ft tall
- hardy in zones 4-8, cold hardy to -40 F
- small tree, pest and disease resistant
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 4-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 10-20 ft
- Best Color- Part Shade Tolerates Full Sun in cooler regions
- Mature Width:
- 8-15 ft
- Botanical Name:
- Magnolia stellata 'Royal Star'
- Growth Rate: