- Hardiness USDA zones are 5-10
- This Sunshine Blue plant needs full sun to partial shade and needs regular watering (weekly)
- This plant can reach up to a maximum of 3 to 4 ft tall and wide
- Prune as needed in late winter, beginning in the third year after planting; No serious pest or disease issues
- Fruits are both edible and ornamental!
Vaccinium 'Sunshine Blue' Blueberries- Beautiful blue-green foliage and showy pink to white flowers. This plant is a self-fruiting, but yields best when planted with another variety.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.