Plants will be shipped semi-bare-root (with little soil) from December to April. As the plants are dormant (sleeping), it is perfectly safe to send them bare-root. Winter is the safest and the best time to ship plants.
This plant will be shipped in 2 - 7 days, Please email us ASAP if you want this plant to be shipped in spring.
- Sun to Shade
- Evergreen - cut back late Winter
- Pink flower spikes - Mid-Summer followed by near black berries
- Use for ground cover or controlled edging
- Good choice for banks and slopes
- Moderately salt tolerant
- Height: 12-15 Inches
- Spread: 12-18 Inches
- Hardiness Zone: 6-10
We cannot ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 1-3 ft.
- Shade to Part Shade Tolerates Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 1-3 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Lavandula intermedia 'Phenomenal
- Growth Rate: