- Coreopsis rosea 'Mercury Rising''' shipped in gallon pot
- Coreopsis rosea 'Mercury Rising', Bright green narrow leaves are covered with velvety wine-red blossoms with a golden-orange button in the center, blooms early summer until frost. Dead heading is not required., shipped in gallon pot
- Hardy in zones 5-9
- Deciduous, Deer and rabbit resistant, Drought resistant, Attracts pollinators. Hardy in zones 4-8
- Full Sun, 36" wide and 18" tall when fully grown
- Photo courtesy of Walter's Gardens.
Plants will be shipped semi-bare-root (with little soil) from December to April. As the plants are dormant (sleeping), it is perfectly safe to send them bare-root. Winter is the safest and the best time to ship plants.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.