- shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California.
- The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
- Most plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring.
- (1 gallon pot) CROCUS MIXED -large flowering crocuses-shipped in 1 gallon pot
- Crocuses are the first real sign of spring, Feast of color in early spring with these super large flowering crocuses,most effective when planted in bunches
- will re-appear next year if planted deep enough and given a light mulch in winter
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.