Crown Jewel Gardenia Fragrant, Evergreen, Gallon Plant
- Crown Jewel Gardenia EVERGREEN SHRUB shipped in gallon pot
- extremely fragrant flowers Double fragrant blooms have a soft texture, blooming heavier and later than other gardenias.
- needs regular watering
- SPRING THROUGH FALL
- White very fragrant flowers,
- LARGE double blooms
- shiny foliage
- good hedge, border or low screen
- partial to full sun
- Low-growing, 2 to 3 ft. tall and 3 to 5 ft. wide.Deer Resistant, Dwarf Plant, Easy Care, Gift Plant, Year-round Interest
- hardy in zones 6-11
Crown Jewel Gardenia
, Dwarf Plant, Easy Care, Gift Plant,Flowers for Cutting, Fragrant, Long Bloom Season, Showy Flowers. Year-round Interestders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California.
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
Most plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring
- 'Crown Jewel Gardenia EVERGREEN SHRUB - Gallon size plant
- Gorgeous double white, very fragrant blooms, Glossy, Dark Green Leaves
- VERY COLD HARDY-can grow in zone 6B with mulching or indoors (-5 to 0 F)
- Hardy in zones 6B-11, 3-4 ft tall and wide with mature.
- Blooms in May through Summe. Slow Growing
Plants will be shipped semi-bare-root (with little soil) from December to April. As the plants are dormant (sleeping), it is perfectly safe to send them bare-root. Winter is the safest and the best time to ship plants.
This plant will be shipped in 2 - 7 days, Please email us ASAP if you want this plant to be shipped in spring.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.