Longwood Blue Caryopteris,intense Fragrance, Evergreen, Cold Hardy, Gallon Plant
- 'Longwood Blue Caryopteris shipped in gallon pot
- extremely fragrant flowers
- needs regular watering
- : Blue Green, Grey / Silver,
-Blooms: Spring Blooms, Summer Blooms, Fall Blooms, Fall Foliage, Spring Foliage, Summer Foliage
- shiny foliage
- good hedge, border or low screen
- partial to full sun
- 2-3 ft tall
- hardy in zones 9B 25 to 30 F.
CARYOPTERIS is resistant to warm temperatures and more
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
Full / Mostly Sun, Morning Sun / Evening Shade, Morning Shade / Evening Sun- VERY NORMAL.
- 'Longwood Blue Caryopteris shipped in 1gallon pot,8-24" tall
- , : Fragrant Foliage Butterflies, Hummingbirds, Wildlife, Visual Attention
- can grow in zone 9 with mulching or indoors (-10 to -5 F)
- July to September, 3-4 ft tall
- Deer Resistant, Drought, Insect, Disease, Mildew, Heat
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.