- Orange Daylilly
- most popular of the Daylillies
- plant shipped in 1 gallon pot/grow bag
- orange blooms
- blooms profusely from early spring to all summer to early fall
- long bloom season
- good resistance to pests and diseases
- very easy to grow
- controls soil erosion
- mature size is 12-20" tall
- hardy in zones 5-9
- will grow in most soils
- full sun/partial shade
- This is a gorgeous, very under-rated plant, can grow very easily
- each stem produces 10-12 flowers, from summer to early fall
- Multi-purpose landscape plant, as borders, ground cover, containers or massed together in a bed.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 4-8 outdoors
|Mature Height:||2 ft.|
|Sunlight:||Shade - Low Indirect Light|
|Mature Width:||3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Aspidistra elatior|