- ACER PALMATUM 'ORANGE DREAM'- shipped in gallon pot 12-16" tall
- Full TO Part Sun, mature size is 15-20 ft, ZONE 5-9
- pink to orange to yellow foliage
- superb tolerance of heat and humidity,
- upright habit produces a large shrub or a small tree
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 3-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||50-80 ft.|
|Mature Width:||35-50 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Acer saccharinum|