How is the plant shipped THE PLANT IS SHIPPED IN ITS POT, FIRMLY SECURED WITH TAPE, THEREBY AVOIDING ANY SHUFFLING AND MOVING DURING TRANSIT. THE PLANT REACHES YOU WITH MINIMAL DAMAGE-VERY SAFE AND SECURE-WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING PLANTS LIKE THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS (Plants maybe shipped in smaller pots for ease of shipping) Please contact us within 7 - 10 days in case of any problems with your plant
- Nepeta faasserii 'Purrsian Blue" Catmint. Shipped in gallon pot
- Grey-green, aromatic leaves are topped with well-branched stems carrying spikes of sky blue flowers with purple calyxes from early summer into early fall.
- Deciduous, Deer and Rabbit Resistant, Drought tolerant, Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Full Sun, 18" tall and 30 wide when fully grown
- Hardy in zones 3-8 Photo courtesy of Walters Gardens, Inc.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 8-11 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 2-3 ft.
- Full Partial
- Mature Width:
- 6-12 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Liriope muscari 'Big Blue'
- Growth Rate: