- Strawberry bush, Brook euonymus, Hearts-a-burstin,
- Bursting heart,
- Wahoo-.1 gallon plant shipped in pot, 12"-18" tall
- A favorite of deer and an excellent indicator of deer population density.
- Seeds are eaten by songbirds and wild turkey.
- 1 gal plant shipped in pot, 12"-18" tall
- Flower in mid-Spring, seed in early Fall
- 6-10 ft tall, hardy in zones 6-10
- The green shoots grow straight as an arrow (hence the name arrow-wood) and develop seed pods resembling strawberries
- attracts wildlife
- sun to partial shade
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.