- Sedum rupestre 'Lemon Ball' Lemon Ball Stonecrop, (GROUND COVER), shipped in 4.5 " pot, 10 ct. tray
- Needle-like yellow foliage turns chartreuse during the season and bronze in winter, abundant yellow flowers early to mid-summer. No foot traffic.
- Deciduous, Partial shade to full sun, Drought resistant, Deer resistant, Rabbit resistant, attracts butterflies
- Hardy in zones 3 - 8, 10" tall and 12" wide fully grown
- Photo courtesy of Garden World.
THE PLANTS ARE SHIPPED IN A WHOLE TRAY HAVING 10 PLANTS IN 4.5" pots
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.