- commonly called corkscrew hazelnut
- 1 gallon tree in pot around 6-12" tall
- European filbert cultivar
- Eastern Filbert Blight Reistant variety
- pest and drought resitant
- 8-10 ft tall,
- great accent plant
- hardy in zones 4-8
- twisted and spiraling branches, twigs and REd leaves
- in winter,contorted branches are quite noticeable- provides winter interest.
- a unique beauty and resistant to Eastern filbert blight
- 1 one gal pot , shipped in pot as shown in pic
- around 15-24" tall
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.