Kanjiro Camellia, semi dbl pink bloomswith red edges(FALL/WINTER BLOOMING)
- 'Kanjiro Camellia' camellia sasanqua
- Shipped in 3 gallon pot 18"-30" tall
- Camellia-rose of the winter
- Reddish pink semi-double bloom with red edges/golden stamens
- Blooms in fall through winter
- Mature size is 8-12 ft height
- And 8-10 ft width
- Hardy in zone 7-10
- Part sun/shade
- Camellias blooms when no others plants have blooms
- Gorgeous cherry pink camellia
- Plant is dense, semi-weeping, stunning camellia
Plants will be shipped semi-bare-root (with little soil) from December to April. As the plants are dormant (sleeping), it is perfectly safe to send them bare-root. Winter is the safest and the best time to ship plants. Liner plants are shipped in 3" pots and will be 3" to 9" tall.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 8-10 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 6-8 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Camellia sasanqua 'Yuletide'
- Growth Rate: