Camellia LADY LAURA,pink blooms with unique pink
CAMELLIA BLOOMS IN FALL & WINTER. WHEN MOST OF THE PLANTS LOOK DEAD.
- 'LADY LAURA' CAMELLIA JAPONICA 3 gallon size
- Shipped in 1 gallon pot 10-18" tall
- Rose of the winter
- Pinkish rose color with unique dark pink stripes
- Blooms mid-season
- Mature size is 6-10 ft height
- And 6-10 ft width
- Hardy in zone 7-10
- Part sun/shade
- Camellias blooms when no others plants have blooms
- Gorgeous pinkish blooms with dark streaks on the blooms
- Blooms mid season
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.