Camellia 'R.L.WHEELER' large semi-dbl soft 'pink -FALL/WINTER BLOOMING)CAMELLIA BLOOMS IN FALL & WINTER.
WHEN MOST OF THE OTHER PLANTS LOOK DEAD.
- 'R.L.WHEELER' CAMELLIA JAPONICA 3 gallon size
- Shipped in 3 gallon pot 2-3 ft tall
- Camellia-rose of the winter
- LARGE semi double ROSE pink blooms
- Blooms winter to late winter
- Mature size is 5-10 ft height
- And 6-8 ft width
- Hardy in zone 7-10
- Part sun/shade
- Camellias blooms when no others plants have blooms
- Gorgeous large(6 inches across) rose pink blooms , in winter
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.