The process of "budding" is used to create this unique Plant. The budding process is done entirely by hand-a simple process but not easy!
- (4 in 1) FRUIT COCKTAIL TREE - 4 different FRUITS on one plant (COCKTAIL FRUIT TREE) (4 in 1) 4 Different types of Fruits from One Tree. These Plants come with excellent Root System. The plants have been expertly bud grafted by hand.
- The process of "Budding" is used to create different fruits on same plant.
- The plant shipped is around 18 to 22 Inches.
- Produces 4 different kinds of FRUITS on one tree- Plum, Nectarine, Peach & Apricot
- 10-15 ft tall, fully grown.
- Hardy in zones 5-9, Full sun. Will produce Fruits in 2 to 4 years.
- The plant actually has 6 different fruits but due to the
- The plant actually has 6 different fruits however, sometimes you may get 4 to 5 kinds of Fruits instead of 6 due to Nature and certain external conditions and external factors.
- The plant will not have any leaves or branches as they were budded recently in winter of 2022.
The plants may be shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants.
Most plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves. Looking dead and dry is VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the Department of Agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9
|Mature Height:||10 to 15 Feet|
|Mature width:||Up to 10 Feet|
How long does it take a fruit cocktail tree to bear fruit?
A fruit cocktail tree bears about seven to eight varieties of fruit. Each fruit has a different maturing and harvesting time. That’s why most of them will take 3-4 years to bear fruit if grown in ideal conditions.
How big does a fruit cocktail tree get?
The tree gets around 15 ft tall, sometimes more. It entirely depends on the species you are growing and the ideal conditions, like sunlight, water supply, fresh air flow, etc. Also, the growth of the fruit cocktail trees depends on the maintenance of these plants.
What fruits are on a fruit cocktail tree?
Plum (2 varieties), Apricot, Nectarine, and peach are the five fruits that grow on the cocktail tree. The fruit cocktail tree comes with multiple fruit varieties so that you can utilize your garden space efficiently and have the produces without having to put much effort.
What is the best potting mix for fruit trees?
Any garden soil or potting mix from the box stores should be good. You can always add compost to the mix. The soil should be well drained because most fruit cocktail trees cannot survive much longer in over-flooded soil. Also, you should consider the soil requirement of each fruit species you are growing on a single tree.
How much sun does a cocktail tree need?
The fruit cocktail tree needs ample sunlight to grow efficiently and perfectly, just as you expected. Therefore, you should use the outdoor garden area without any shade. However, ensure the fruits are well-protected because birds can feed on them when kept in the open.
How do you care for a fruit cocktail tree?
Plant the 4 in 1 in full sun with well-drained soil. The soil should not have standing water. Don't overwater; fertilize in May - something long-lasting like osmocote.