The process of "budding" is used to create this unique Plant. The budding process is done entirely by hand-a simple process but not easy!
- This is the Ultimate Tree for Plum lovers which gives 4 different varieties of plums onto a single trunk.
- Plum Cocktail Tree (4 in 1) 4 Different types of plums from One Tree (bare-root). These are mature plants, with excellent Root System. The plants have been expertly bud grafted by hand.
- Produces 4 different kinds of plums on one tree. One tree will bear Purple Plum, Red June, Methley, Ozark.
- 8-12 ft tall, fully grown. The plant shipped is around 2 ft tall.
- hardy in zones 5-9, Full sun. Will produce plums in 2 years
- The plant actually has 5 different Varieties of Plums, However, sometimes you may get 4 varieties of Plums instead of 5 due to Nature & certain external conditions & external factors.
- The plant will not have any leaves or branches as they have budded recently in winter of 2022.
shipping for orders received from California might be delayed.
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
Most plants go dormant in Fall and winter and will loose most of their leaves- looking dead and dry- VERY NORMAL. They will flush out in spring
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||10-20 ft.|
|Mature width:||10-15 Inches|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus salicina|