Shipping for orders received from California might be delayed, and cant ship any 3 gallon plants to California.
The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
- Gaura "Whiskers Deep Rose - Shipped in 5" Pot
- sprays of large, deep rose-pink flowers with contrasting white stamens that appear like whiskers.
- Perennial North American Wildflower. Heat and drought tolerant.
- Full Sun to Partial Shade, 14"-16"" tall and 12-14"" wide when fully grown
- Hardy in zones 6-9, Attracts Butterflies Plants must have excellent drainage to survive the winter.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.