ALTHEA single white SHRUB
Outstanding Large Bright Single White Blooms, from Summer Till Frost(Rose of Sharon) Lots of White Flowers
- ALTHEA single white, aka Rose of Sharon,
- Single, pure white flowers all summer long
- Grows in zones 5-9
- Prefers full sun/part shade
- Hardy , drought resistant, attracts pollinators, low maintenance
- Can be grown in a tree shape or can be trimmed short to keep like a hedge.
- Trim short in early spring as flowers bloom on new growth,
Diana single white blooms( Rose of Sharon)
heat and drought tolerant
single white flowers
beautiful white flowers in summer
adapts well to most soils
8-12 ft tall, fully grown
hardy in zones 5-9
Very hardy plant, drought resistant, attracts butterflies, very attractive flower.
Unlike Hibiscus, doesn't die down to the ground in fall
produces lots of double white blooms in the summer
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.