- Arapaho Blackberry PLANT
- Fruit are medium in size, good flavor, and an average sugar content of 9-10%.
- Good for Southern States, needs only 400-500 chill hours.(hours with temperatures below 45 degrees F)
- Hardy in Zones 6-8 Best in Full Sun Patent 8510
- Thornless, erect, self supporting canes, good fruit quality, earliness of ripening
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 4-5 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 3-4 ft
- Botanical Name:
- Rubus fruticosus 'Triple Crown'
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!