- A Southern Favorite, Very Sweet Yellow Pears With Red Blush. Grafted.
- Vigourous. upright tree
- Fire blight resistant
- 12-15 Ft tall and 10 -15 ft wide FULLY GROWN
- Self-fruitful, but fruit set helped by another variety for pollination
- SUN or at least 6 hours of sun
- Zones 4-8 ( - 30 - 25 F)
- Ripens in July
- Fruit yellow with a red blush
- Flesh smooth and melting, very sweet.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 4-9 outdoors
|Mature Height:||10-15 ft.|
|Mature width:||5-10 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Pyrus communis 'Kieffer'|
|Year to Bear:||Can Fruit the 1st Year!|